Hydrazines Breakthrough-Indicator Sticker Type B (BTIS B)
Hydrazines Leak detector Sticker. Detects .MIL-P-87930 and H-70
Item No. 258
Dimensions: Diameter = 38.1mm (1.5in), Height = 2.0mm (0.11in), SOLD IN PACKS OF 5
(Pack of 5)
Hydrazines Breakthrough-Indicator Sticker-B (BTIS B). Is a leak detector for use in chemicals transport vehicles and chemical storage cabinets. Detects MIL-P-87930 and H-70. Suitable locations are the inside of glass window of chemical transport vehicle, or the inside glass window of chemical storage cabinet where representative samples can be obtained. Reliable and cost effective. Operates under extreme conditions and has extended service life.
How to use the BTIS B?
- Remove adhesive protective liner from the front of sticker.
- Attach to center clean area of the inside glass window of chemicals transport vehicle or chemical storage cabinet with the reading area (glossy surface) of the sticker facing inside glass window.
- Color change indicates leak.
|b||Dimensions:||2.8mm (0.11in), diameter: 38.1mm (1.5in)|
|c||Operating temperature:||-20oC to 65oC (-4oF to 149oF)|
|d||Operating humidity:||5% RH to 90%RH|
|e||Minimum detectable limit:||0.15ppm•hr at 30 cm/sec face velocity|
|f||Color change:||Green to brown to black|
|g||Storage temperature:||4oC to 25oC, (39oF to 77oF)|
|h||Shelf life:||2 years at 4oC to 25oC, (39oF to 77oF)|
|i||Service life:||4 months|
Facts about Hydrazines
- Clear, colorless liquids with an ammonia-like odor.
- Highly reactive and easily catch fire.
- NIOSH recommends that employers use Hierarchy of Controls to prevent injuries. If you work in an industry that uses hydrazine, please read chemical labels and the accompanying Safety Data Sheets for hazard information. Visit NIOSH’s page on Managing Chemical Safety in the Workplace to learn more about controlling chemical workplace exposures.
Hydrazines Breakthrough-Indicator Sticker-B