Cart $0.00
Subtotal: $0.00

No products in the cart.

No products in the cart.

Chlorine Dioxide Breakthrough-Indicator Sticker B

Chlorine Dioxide Breakthrough Indicator Sticker Type B

Chlorine Dioxide leak detector for chemicals transport vehicles

Item No. 265

Dimensions: Diameter = 38.1mm (1.5in), Height = 2.0mm (0.11in)

(Pack of 5)


Chlorine Dioxide Breakthrough-Indicator Sticker-B (BTIS B) – PN 265. Is a leak detector for use in chemicals transport vehicles and chemical storage cabinets. Suitable locations are the inside of glass window of chemical transport vehicle, or the inside glass window of chemical storage cabinet where representative samples can be obtained. Reliable and cost effective. Operates under extreme conditions and has extended service life.

How to use the BTIS B?

  1. Remove adhesive protective liner from the front of sticker.
  2. Attach to center clean area of the inside glass window of chemicals transport vehicle or chemical storage cabinet with the reading area (glossy surface) of the sticker facing inside glass window.
  3. Color change indicates leak.

Product Specifications

a Weight: 0.4g (0.02oz)
b Dimensions: 2.8mm (0.11in), diameter: 38.1mm (1.5in)
c Operating temperature: -20oC to 30oC (-4oF to 86oF)
d Operating humidity: 5% RH to 90%RH
e Minimum detectable limit: 0.5ppm•hr at 30 cm/sec face velocity
f Color change: Off white to gray
g Storage temperature: 4oC to 25oC, (39oF to 77oF)
h Shelf life: 1 year at 4oC to 25oC, (39oF to 77oF)
i Service life: 60 days

Chlorine Dioxide Breakthrough-Indicator Sticker-B

Useful Links
Filter Change Indicators

Facts about chlorine dioxide
Chlorine dioxide is a toxic gas, hence limits on exposure to it are needed to ensure its safe use. The United States Environmental Protection Agency has set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), an agency of the United States Department of Labor, has set an 8-hour permissible exposure limit of 0.1 ppm in air (0.3 mg/m3) for people working with chlorine dioxide.

Scroll to Top